Chris & Frank -- AKA "The Rainbow Chasers" -- are full-time RVers traveling about the country in their small, but cozy Lazy Daze motorhome.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Returning from the Void.

Whew, it's been another long stretch of time since my last post. We're doing okay, but we've been off the road and holed up in southern California. We put the RV in storage and have been staying with my folks while we take care of ourselves.

We needed a break from the road for lots of reasons, most importantly while we took care of our ailing dog Rudy (see the previous post) as well as some of our own health issues.

We've been here over a month and will most likely stay through the 4th of July and then we'll decide where to head next -- most likely the cool mountains of Colorado, but we're never sure until the day we hit the road.

I do not have any really recent photos to post, but will include this, our last family photo in the bluebonnets of Texas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Chris and Frank,
I've followed your blog for a couple years now so I know how much your pets are a part of your family. Your tribute to Rudy was touching. I can see how much he will be missed.

I lost my cat, Champers, last year after a long 15 year life. He traveled extensively with us in our Lazy Daze for many years and I still miss him.

We recently moved to southwestern Colorado, near Ridgway State Park, and if you pass through this area on your travels, my husband and I would love to meet you. From your backgrounds and travels, I think we have a lot in common.

Best of luck where ever your travels take you this year.

Kathy

5:41 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi guys!! So very sorry to hear about Rudy!!! There are no words. Hope everything else is going OK while you recoup. We will be in Lake Tahoe for a few days the 1st weekend in August (with Mike & Judy). Everything here fine. Hope to see ya'll maybe for New Year's. Stay safe and comfortable. All our love, Missy & Ronnie

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home